Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com- Intro

  • nerdgurrl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 1999
      Hi my name is Heather and I am a Fan Fiction-aholic.

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, X-Files,
      Highlander, Xena, ER (though it has been a while)

      Fav writers of fan fiction: Too many to mention,
      besides I think that it takes so much effort to write
      that everyone deserves a big ole pat on the back :>

      Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigan, David
      Boreanaz, Dave Duchovney, Gillian Anderson, Lucy
      Lawless, Renee Oconner.

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fan fiction?: yes, but I haven�t posted a
      lot

      Do you beta-read: yes

      The fan fiction you will beta read: Pretty much
      anything, however if I don�t know enough about the
      show to do a good job I�ll let you know. I try and get
      stories betaed in a timely manner (now that my life
      has clamed down a little.)

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to
      NC-17 (yes I am over 18 :>)

      I am actually working on 2 different stories right now
      and I could use a few good beta readers :> One is a
      Buffy story & the other is a Buffy/Highlander x-over.
      I am more than willing to return the favor.

      I think that about covers it. I hope that everyone has
      a great day!

      Heather