Hi there fellow fanfic fanatics!

  • mysterygirl@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 1999
      Welcome to my list. Why don't we all introduce ourselves. Here's just a guideline and my intro.
      ********
      Name or Alias: Mystery

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender, Highlander:The Raven and JAG

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Anfa, Melissa, Maria, Sandra, Jennifer.

      Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, James Marsters, Andrea Parker, Michael T. Weiss, Elizabeth Gracen, David James Elliot and Catherine Bell.

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Of course but have yet to post.

      Do you beta-read: Of course.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows as stated above.

      All your details will be placed in the shared files so that I will be able to match beta readers to fiction writers. Let me emphasize that this list is for all fanfiction writers regardless of the type of fiction or the shows the fiction is based. We all just want to help people right? So looking forward to meeting you guys! Ciao.
    • Pallia3963@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24, 1999
        Name or Alias: Pallia (or SP)

        Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, La Femme Nikita, The Pretender, Charmed,
        The X-Files, Millennium, The Profiler

        Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber ShadowKitten, Laure Alexander, Mace, Anya,
        Ruby, Nicci, Kate, Dayna, Winter, Beth M., Kristen, Samantha McCullah, The
        Great and Powerful Beings

        Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, James Marsters,
        Seth Green, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Oded Fehr, Danny Nucci, Trey Parker, Peta
        Wilson

        Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Location/8774/index.html

        Do you write fanfiction?: I do, but only a few parts of my stuff are on my
        webpage.

        Do you beta-read: You betcha.

        The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my favourite shows.

        The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G to NC-17