Re: [Beta_Unlimited] A Newbie here

  • kj4dj@mindspring.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2000
      Hello Eiluned (BTW - neat name. How did you come up with it?)

      I've been looking (and waiting) for someone who would beta read an X-Files story. It's my first try (actually first completed) that (to me) seems pretty lame but I was trying to make the characters match (if you know what I mean)...

      Would you be willing to look/see it. According to your posting you mention that you can check everything I'm looking for in a beta. Please let me know...
      I've asked a few others but have yet to receive a response.
      Thanks:-)

      Oh, and I will have to definitely read your other fanfic;-)

      Kara

      Beta_Unlimited@egroups.com wrote:
      > Name or Alias: Eiluned

      Fav shows: (movies, too) X-Men, Star Wars, X-Files

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Pumpkin, Lilith Sedai, Rushlight

      Fav actors and actresses: Hugh Jackman, Ewan McGregor, Christina
      Ricci, Dougray Scott

      Webpage address: http://darkpine.net/Eiluned

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep, yep, yep. X-Men Logan/Jean, Star Wars
      slash and Gladiator slash. Used to write X-Files MSR.

      Do you beta-read: Why, yes I do. ^_^

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Any Star Wars: TPM slash or het,
      X-Men (anything except for Logan/Rogue), Gladiator, X-Files. I'm
      pretty handy with grammar and spelling, and I'll happily make
      suggestions on characterization and word choice.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: any rating

      Eiluned (eiluned@...)
      http://darkpine.net/Eiluned
      Want my fanfic first? Join eilfic.
      http://www.egroups.com/group/eilfic
      Obi-Wan: I sense a disturbance in the Force.
      Qui-Gon: Well, shit.