Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Meeting Women Online?

  • xuni q.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2006
      This group seriously needs a moderator to remove you guys...

      Mod! Admin! Who's in charge here?
    • Tamer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2006
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "xuni q." <xxuniq@g...> wrote:

        > This group seriously needs a moderator to remove you guys...
        >
        > Mod! Admin! Who's in charge here?

        Tamar's Reply:

        Honestly! Looking at the Memberlist, there's one moderator who's
        'bouncing', whatever that means. I think we might need more,
        aspecially as these are slipping through the gaps.
      • xuni q.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2006
          I believe bouncing means that the emails are being returned from his
          or her email address. So that might mean that the moderator's email
          address no longer works, and therefore no one else can become
          moderator. Maybe I'll try to contact the moderator and see what
          happens.

        • brylee-stevens358@hasjhdg.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 23, 2006
            Yeah I know, I never really thought this stuff would work either, but honestly I stand totally corrected. This place http://www.lookuplovehere.info/zwlt is actually very awesome. I hooked mycam up and within no time at all I was talking to a few great ladies over it. Anyway, I recommend it to everyone here!