Meeting Women Online?

  • brylee-stevens358@hasjhdg.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2006
      Just thought I should pass on my knowledge to all you guys (and gals) on here. I know just like heaps of other men I am pretty shy when it comes to going up to someone. I've tried a few different places (clubs, bars, etc) but never seem to have too much luck. Anyway, a few weeks ago I joined up to http://www.chatroomcity.info/rscb and I have to say I am already getting excited. I was beginning to think I'd end up being alone for ever, but already been talking to a few interested ladies on there. Anyway, if you're like me it comes highly recommended!
    • xuni q.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 20, 2006
        This group seriously needs a moderator to remove you guys...

        Mod! Admin! Who's in charge here?
      • Tamer
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 20, 2006
          --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "xuni q." <xxuniq@g...> wrote:

          > This group seriously needs a moderator to remove you guys...
          >
          > Mod! Admin! Who's in charge here?

          Tamar's Reply:

          Honestly! Looking at the Memberlist, there's one moderator who's
          'bouncing', whatever that means. I think we might need more,
          aspecially as these are slipping through the gaps.
        • xuni q.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 20, 2006
            I believe bouncing means that the emails are being returned from his
            or her email address. So that might mean that the moderator's email
            address no longer works, and therefore no one else can become
            moderator. Maybe I'll try to contact the moderator and see what
            happens.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 23, 2006
              Yeah I know, I never really thought this stuff would work either, but honestly I stand totally corrected. This place http://www.lookuplovehere.info/zwlt is actually very awesome. I hooked mycam up and within no time at all I was talking to a few great ladies over it. Anyway, I recommend it to everyone here!