need a beta

  • Sondra B
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
      Hello,

      I'm in need of a grammar beta for a story that I'm working on right now.  It's in the new version of Battlestar Galactica and it's non-slash.

      This would help me greatly, because my others do not know anything about the fandom, and I prefer them to be familiar with the basic cannon plot.

      Thanks!
      "The least you could have said is 'thanks'." - - Commander Charles "Trip" Tucker, III in Conginator
      "I wasn't thinking, I was improvising!" - - Methos to Joe Dawson in Finale I
      "That still only counts as one!" - - Gimli to Legolas in "Return of the King"
      "We're goin' to meet good people and eat peaches!" - - John Wylie Joiner, 1917-2004