Introduction

  • Marilyn Marsh
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 13, 2006
      Hi, thought I would just put my info out there. My name is Myrrhlynn
      and I LOVE fanfiction. I personally think it is some of the most
      creative stuff out there. Love reading it, just to see where people
      will go with some of my favorite stories. Anyway, I joined because,
      well, I just started my first year in collage after being out of
      school for 17 years, Yes, I'm that old, and I am majoring in writing.
      I have edited several other pieces of fic just for fun and I thought
      I would put myself out as a beta reader and actually try to help
      someone out. Also, I hope to work up some cahona's to put out some of
      my own work. I have put out some of my fanfic poetry before, just not
      my stories.
      So, I am a Babyloin 5 fan, CSI( any of them), Law & Order, The Sheild
      (I absolutly LOVE Michael Chiklis!!!) Buffy, Charmed, Smallville,
      Nip/Tuck, Forever Knight, Movies and books, I'm a vampire/ fantasy
      chick. I really like well written adult or slash fic. Erotica rocks!!
      And I have done some filking in the past. I might post my Forever
      knight filk I did and am quite proud of. It took me almost a year to
      write it, but I am really happy how it turned out. I have a Babylon 5
      filk I started awhile ago, but have been quite stuck.
      So, if anyone would like my input or help, I'm out here.

      Myrrhlynn
    • marimc25
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 5, 2006
        Name or Alias: Maryilee

        Fav shows: Early Edition, Quantum Leap, Grey's Anatomy, Emergency and
        House.

        Fav writers of fanfiction: peregrin anna, inkling

        Fav actors and actresses: Kyle Chandler,

        Webpage address: None.

        Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, I wrote my first fanfic in about 1997

        Do you beta-read: I have, but not for quite awhile. I took about six
        years off to have another child. ;-)

        The fanfiction you will beta read: I can read stuff from Emergency,
        House, Early Edition and Quantum Leap.

        The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Doesn't matter, but I'm
        not interested in beta reading slash fic. Just not my cup of tea. ;-)
      • Lissie Girl
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 17, 2007
          Hey, new member here.  Just joined.

          Name or Alias: BehrBeMine

          Fav shows: 'Everwood', 'Gilmore Girls', 'Dawson's Creek', 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer', 'Angel', 'Veronica Mars', 'Supernatural', 'Smallville', '7th Heaven', 'Felicity'...  Fandom whore?  That's me.

          Fav writers of fanfiction: Anyone who constructs something beautiful.  Also, Aurora, Elaida, SexyMermaid...

          Fav actors and actresses: Elijah Wood <3, Emily VanCamp, Gregory Smith, Orlando Bloom, Shiri Appleby, Jason Behr, Joshua Jackson, Katie Holmes, Alexis Bledel, Jared Padalecki, Chad Michael Murray.  Oh, just make me stop.

          Webpage address: http://www.behrbemine.com/solemn/

          Do you write fanfiction?: Oh, yes.  I have several archives, but the one listed above is for my fic alone.

          Do you beta-read: I have very often in the past.  I'm having to take a break from it at the current time due to an illness.  But I want to have my information posted here for when I am able to jump back into it, for I enjoy doing it.

          The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from any of my shows.  And I'm also into other fandoms, as well, such as Real People Fic -- LOTR Cast, Figure Skaters, Boy Bands; and I enjoy fanfiction based on books, as well.  My spectrum is very wide.  And I'm also open to exploring new fandoms that I have yet to touch, willing to check the spelling and grammar, anything that I can.  I love to help.

          The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything.

          Elise
          - -
          "The hardest thing in this world is to live in it.  Be brave.  Live.  For me."
          -- 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'
          - -
          http://www.behrbemine.com/
        • littlebell1984
          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 19, 2007
            Hey,
            I´m new to this group an like to introduce myself.

            Name or Alias: littlebell1984

            Fav shows: JAG, Stargate, Buffy, X-Files

            Fav writers of fanfiction: I have so many..

            Fav actors and actresses: Cathrine Bell, David James Elliott, Teryl
            Rothery, Amanda Tapping, Michael Shanks, Richard Dean Anderson...

            Webpage address: Don´t have one

            Do you write fanfiction?: Yes. I write in German, but i try to write
            in english.

            Do you beta-read: Don´t think, that my Grammer is good enough for
            that. But if you have some German fics, i´m willing to try. I can
            also help if someone want translating fics into German.

            The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from any of my shows.

            The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything.

            Littlebell1984