Beta needed for a Due South story

  • caroline@corken.fsnet.co.uk
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2000
      Hey there. I'm writing a story from one of the characters
      perspectives and I think I could be doing with someone checking that
      over for me. Plus my grammer is pretty lame so any help on that
      score would also be welcome.

      Another problem i'm having is that I have a couple of ideas on how to
      end it, but i'm worried that they are a bit predictable and I don't
      want that.

      Oh, its also a death story starring Fraser and RayK.

      Any help would be seriously appreciated.

      Thanks

      Caroline
    • Caroline
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 23, 2001
        Hi.  I've just written a very short (700 words) story.  Its due South, with Fraser and RayK.  Its kinda slash, but not very heavy on it.  If anyone can help, send me a line!

        Caroline
      • dragon_lady237@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 23, 2001
          You're on RSY right? Maybe we could kinda...Beta each other? I don't
          write slash, but could beta yours I guess if you like. But I've only
          got a couple weeks before I gotta leave, so maybe it's not such a
          good idea...Anyway, it's a suggestion.
        • dragon_lady237@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 23, 2001
            --- whoops forgot one thing: I'm in RSY as Sgt_Buck_Frobisher,
            or "Buck" but joined this under another ID. I'd have had you
            wondering who I was <G>
          • dragon_lady237@yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 23, 2001
              --- Actually, I jumped the gun as I frequently do....You'd be wiser
              to get someone who knows slash to beta you on that one...I don't want
              to be more of a disservice than a service....\
              Melinda, who frequently posts without thinking (ack)
            • Kali Sandison
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 24, 2001
                <<Hi. I've just written a very short (700 words) story. It's
                due South, with Fraser and RayK. Its kinda slash, but not> very
                heavy on it. If anyone can help, send me a line!>>

                Okay folks, here I am. Your happy little dS beta. Send
                virtually any and all dS fic my way and keep me off the streets.

                =====
                "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
                "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

                http://auctions.yahoo.com/