Beta needed for a Due South story
- Hey there. I'm writing a story from one of the characters
perspectives and I think I could be doing with someone checking that
over for me. Plus my grammer is pretty lame so any help on that
score would also be welcome.
Another problem i'm having is that I have a couple of ideas on how to
end it, but i'm worried that they are a bit predictable and I don't
Oh, its also a death story starring Fraser and RayK.
Any help would be seriously appreciated.
- Hi. I've just written a very short (700 words) story. Its due South, with Fraser and RayK. Its kinda slash, but not very heavy on it. If anyone can help, send me a line!Caroline
- You're on RSY right? Maybe we could kinda...Beta each other? I don't
write slash, but could beta yours I guess if you like. But I've only
got a couple weeks before I gotta leave, so maybe it's not such a
good idea...Anyway, it's a suggestion.
- --- Actually, I jumped the gun as I frequently do....You'd be wiser
to get someone who knows slash to beta you on that one...I don't want
to be more of a disservice than a service....\
Melinda, who frequently posts without thinking (ack)
- <<Hi. I've just written a very short (700 words) story. It's
due South, with Fraser and RayK. Its kinda slash, but not> very
heavy on it. If anyone can help, send me a line!>>
Okay folks, here I am. Your happy little dS beta. Send
virtually any and all dS fic my way and keep me off the streets.
"Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
"It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices