Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Cant believe it, personals sites do work!

  • Kaira Wild Fire
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
      Ya, I do. It's very annoying. I thought that the group was gone or something because it always says that in that email. That email doesn't exist.

      "xuni q." <xxuniq@...> wrote:
      This is off topic, but I wondered. Do you get an email from
      "postmaster@..." every time you email the group? I do.

      ~xuni

      On 1/10/06, Rebecca Pierson <rebeccainla@...> wrote:

      > Nope, have no idea.
      >
      > Rebecca

      ~*Kayla*~

    • Rebecca Pierson
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
        Me too and I think that its a virus trying to attack our computers.  I tried to block the email so maybe it will work this time.

        Rebecca

        "xuni q." <xxuniq@...> wrote:
        This is off topic, but I wondered. Do you get an email from
        "postmaster@..." every time you email the group? I do.

        ~xuni

        On 1/10/06, Rebecca Pierson <rebeccainla@...> wrote:

        > Nope, have no idea.
        >
        > Rebecca

        Yahoo! Photos
      • xuni q.
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
          It is obnoxious. I was concerned at first.
          My theory is that one person on the list has somehow remained on the
          list even after the email address wasn't used anymore. So whenever the
          group tries to email the person, the message is returned to the
          sender--us.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 11, 2006
            You might have a point. However, if you read the email, the address that it's saying is Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com. However, since this is a group email, it would act the same way as a regular email that's out. One email is out and everyone get's sent a copy of that email.

            Either way, very annoying. Let us know if blocking the email address works. I don't have a block thing on yahoo, or is there. I haven't found one yet.

            ~Kaira

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 11, 2006
              Just click on the spam button and you shouldn't have anymore problems.  Once I did that, I didn't have anymore problems.

              Rebecca