Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Cant believe it, personals sites do work!

  • xuni q.
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
      This is off topic, but I wondered. Do you get an email from
      "postmaster@..." every time you email the group? I do.

      ~xuni

      On 1/10/06, Rebecca Pierson <rebeccainla@...> wrote:

      > Nope, have no idea.
      >
      > Rebecca
    • Kaira Wild Fire
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
        Ya, I do. It's very annoying. I thought that the group was gone or something because it always says that in that email. That email doesn't exist.

        "xuni q." <xxuniq@...> wrote:
        This is off topic, but I wondered. Do you get an email from
        "postmaster@..." every time you email the group? I do.

        ~xuni

        On 1/10/06, Rebecca Pierson <rebeccainla@...> wrote:

        > Nope, have no idea.
        >
        > Rebecca

        ~*Kayla*~

      • Rebecca Pierson
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
          Me too and I think that its a virus trying to attack our computers.  I tried to block the email so maybe it will work this time.

          Rebecca

          "xuni q." <xxuniq@...> wrote:
          This is off topic, but I wondered. Do you get an email from
          "postmaster@..." every time you email the group? I do.

          ~xuni

          On 1/10/06, Rebecca Pierson <rebeccainla@...> wrote:

          > Nope, have no idea.
          >
          > Rebecca

          Yahoo! Photos
        • xuni q.
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
            It is obnoxious. I was concerned at first.
            My theory is that one person on the list has somehow remained on the
            list even after the email address wasn't used anymore. So whenever the
            group tries to email the person, the message is returned to the
            sender--us.

            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 11, 2006
              You might have a point. However, if you read the email, the address that it's saying is Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com. However, since this is a group email, it would act the same way as a regular email that's out. One email is out and everyone get's sent a copy of that email.

              Either way, very annoying. Let us know if blocking the email address works. I don't have a block thing on yahoo, or is there. I haven't found one yet.

              ~Kaira

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 11, 2006
                Just click on the spam button and you shouldn't have anymore problems.  Once I did that, I didn't have anymore problems.

                Rebecca