Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Cant believe it, personals sites do work!

  • Rebecca Pierson
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
      Nope, have no idea.

      Rebecca

      "xuni q." <xxuniq@...> wrote:
      Indeed it has. I think I saw a post about renting apartments on here a
      while ago. Do you know what's happened to the owner or moderator of
      the list?

      ~xuni

      On 1/10/06, Rebecca Pierson <rebeccainla@...> wrote:

      > I guess the dating spam has started up again.
      >
      > Rebecca

    • xuni q.
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
        This is off topic, but I wondered. Do you get an email from
        "postmaster@..." every time you email the group? I do.

        ~xuni

        On 1/10/06, Rebecca Pierson <rebeccainla@...> wrote:

        > Nope, have no idea.
        >
        > Rebecca
      • Kaira Wild Fire
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
          Ya, I do. It's very annoying. I thought that the group was gone or something because it always says that in that email. That email doesn't exist.

          "xuni q." <xxuniq@...> wrote:
          This is off topic, but I wondered. Do you get an email from
          "postmaster@..." every time you email the group? I do.

          ~xuni

          On 1/10/06, Rebecca Pierson <rebeccainla@...> wrote:

          > Nope, have no idea.
          >
          > Rebecca

          ~*Kayla*~

        • Rebecca Pierson
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
            Me too and I think that its a virus trying to attack our computers.  I tried to block the email so maybe it will work this time.

            Rebecca

            "xuni q." <xxuniq@...> wrote:
            This is off topic, but I wondered. Do you get an email from
            "postmaster@..." every time you email the group? I do.

            ~xuni

            On 1/10/06, Rebecca Pierson <rebeccainla@...> wrote:

            > Nope, have no idea.
            >
            > Rebecca

            Yahoo! Photos
          • xuni q.
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
              It is obnoxious. I was concerned at first.
              My theory is that one person on the list has somehow remained on the
              list even after the email address wasn't used anymore. So whenever the
              group tries to email the person, the message is returned to the
              sender--us.

              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 11, 2006
                You might have a point. However, if you read the email, the address that it's saying is Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com. However, since this is a group email, it would act the same way as a regular email that's out. One email is out and everyone get's sent a copy of that email.

                Either way, very annoying. Let us know if blocking the email address works. I don't have a block thing on yahoo, or is there. I haven't found one yet.

                ~Kaira

                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 11, 2006
                  Just click on the spam button and you shouldn't have anymore problems.  Once I did that, I didn't have anymore problems.

                  Rebecca