Cant believe it, personals sites do work!

  • brittney.steele2816@yaerblip.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
      Well I just got engaged! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.matchfunhere.info/erda and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)
    • Rebecca Pierson
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
        I guess the dating spam has started up again.

        Rebecca

        "brittney.steele2816@..." <brittney.steele2816@...> wrote:
        Well I just got engaged! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://www.matchfunhere.info/erda and after 2 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and planning our marriage for later this year =)

        Yahoo! Photos
      • xuni q.
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
          Indeed it has. I think I saw a post about renting apartments on here a
          while ago. Do you know what's happened to the owner or moderator of
          the list?

          ~xuni

          On 1/10/06, Rebecca Pierson <rebeccainla@...> wrote:

          > I guess the dating spam has started up again.
          >
          > Rebecca
        • Rebecca Pierson
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
            Nope, have no idea.

            Rebecca

            "xuni q." <xxuniq@...> wrote:
            Indeed it has. I think I saw a post about renting apartments on here a
            while ago. Do you know what's happened to the owner or moderator of
            the list?

            ~xuni

            On 1/10/06, Rebecca Pierson <rebeccainla@...> wrote:

            > I guess the dating spam has started up again.
            >
            > Rebecca

          • xuni q.
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
              This is off topic, but I wondered. Do you get an email from
              "postmaster@..." every time you email the group? I do.

              ~xuni

              On 1/10/06, Rebecca Pierson <rebeccainla@...> wrote:

              > Nope, have no idea.
              >
              > Rebecca
            • Kaira Wild Fire
              Message 6 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
                Ya, I do. It's very annoying. I thought that the group was gone or something because it always says that in that email. That email doesn't exist.

                "xuni q." <xxuniq@...> wrote:
                This is off topic, but I wondered. Do you get an email from
                "postmaster@..." every time you email the group? I do.

                ~xuni

                On 1/10/06, Rebecca Pierson <rebeccainla@...> wrote:

                > Nope, have no idea.
                >
                > Rebecca

                ~*Kayla*~

              • Rebecca Pierson
                Message 7 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
                  Me too and I think that its a virus trying to attack our computers.  I tried to block the email so maybe it will work this time.

                  Rebecca

                  "xuni q." <xxuniq@...> wrote:
                  This is off topic, but I wondered. Do you get an email from
                  "postmaster@..." every time you email the group? I do.

                  ~xuni

                  On 1/10/06, Rebecca Pierson <rebeccainla@...> wrote:

                  > Nope, have no idea.
                  >
                  > Rebecca

                  Yahoo! Photos
                • xuni q.
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jan 10, 2006
                    It is obnoxious. I was concerned at first.
                    My theory is that one person on the list has somehow remained on the
                    list even after the email address wasn't used anymore. So whenever the
                    group tries to email the person, the message is returned to the
                    sender--us.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jan 11, 2006
                      You might have a point. However, if you read the email, the address that it's saying is Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com. However, since this is a group email, it would act the same way as a regular email that's out. One email is out and everyone get's sent a copy of that email.

                      Either way, very annoying. Let us know if blocking the email address works. I don't have a block thing on yahoo, or is there. I haven't found one yet.

                      ~Kaira

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 11, 2006
                        Just click on the spam button and you shouldn't have anymore problems.  Once I did that, I didn't have anymore problems.

                        Rebecca