Seeking style beta for original fiction

  • xuni q.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2006
      Greetings,

      I'm looking for a beta reader for an original slash story. If you're
      interested, please read on.

      Title: The Book of Calling
      Rating: MA or NC-17
      Genre: Mystery/Occult
      Length: 50,000+ words

      Potentially offensive material includes: Satanism, gay men, sex,
      adultery, religion, discrimination, rape, magic, and mentioned incest.

      shortly followed by deaths of his co-workers. He sets out to discover
      the culprits and his own sexuality. But he's not prepared for what he
      finds.

      (You can read the first few chapters here:
      http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=2080907)

      I want a beta for writing style: someone who can tell me I use "was"
      too many times in one paragraph, a beta who can correct what many
      readers think is great writing, a beta who will tell me I need more
      sensory details.
      I want a beta who will tell me exactly what is good or bad. And I do
      need someone to tell me when I'm being unrealistic. Sometimes I get
      carried away... ;-)

      Are you that person? If you think you can take on this task, please
      email me: xxuniq@...

      ~xuni