Re: New Member

  • sphinx_bast
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hi Kaira. The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash. Lorelai/OC. The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words Jerri Ryan.

      > Hey welcome.
      >
      > I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
      >
      > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
      > Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
      >

      > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!
    • Kaira Wild Fire
      Message 2 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
        That's so wierd. I sent out an email earlier to the group and it says the email doesn't exist anymore....

        That's cool. I don't really read or write fem slash though.

        sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
        Hi Kaira.  The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash.  Lorelai/OC.  The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words  Jerri Ryan.

        > Hey welcome.
        >
        >   I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
        >
        > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
        >   Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
        >

        > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!

        ~*Kayla*~

      • megaclare
        Message 3 of 17 , Jan 5, 2006
          I'm looking for a beta reader for Buffy and Angel fanfiction.
        • Angel Sumortios
          Message 4 of 17 , Jan 7, 2006
            I beta Buffyand Angel fanfics, I can take a look at it and tell you what I think.

            Message 5 of 17 , Jan 9, 2006
              Here is the first chapter of my Angel fanfiction.