Merry Christmas...And fanfic help?

  • Bonanza1438@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2005
      Hey everyone. Does anyone here watch "The West Wing"? I've noticed that not too many people watch it. But if anyone who reads this message, does happen to watch it, even if you dont watch it that much, thats fine too, can you please email me, it's for a story I'm writing. Thanks in advance. =) and Merry Christmas everyone.

      "So here's the part where you have a choice. What if you could have that power...now? In every generation one Slayer is born because a bunch of men who died thousand's of year's ago made up that rule. They were powerful men. But Willow, this women, is more powerful than all of them combined. So I say we change the rule. I say, my power, should be our power. Tommorow, Willow will use the essence of the scythe to change our destiny. From now on, every girl in the world who might be a Slayer, will be a Slayer. Every girl who could have the power, will have the power. Can stand up, will stand up. Slayers...every one of us. Make your choice. Are you ready to be strong?"

      ~Buffy Summers *Chosen* (Series Finale)