Hi

  • Rebecca
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2005
      I wrote a fan fic that I seemed to have commited all the cardinal sins
      of fan fics. I had no idea that there were any sins in fan fiction
      but now I do. I need help with this story because I want to salvage it.

      Thanks,

      Rebecca
    • Bite16
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
        I need a bete to help my beta, i'm typing this story faster than i
        thought i would. I feel like i'm over loading them. The fandom is OZ,
        the story is R/NC-17, drama, aganst, some sex.
        Bite16