Hello there!

  • thunderbird_hobbit
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2005
      Heya, I'm new here so I thought I should introduce myself!

      Name or Alias: thunderbird_hobbit or hobz

      Favorite shows: Thunderbirds, Lost

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Too many to list in one go

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes I do, but I like to pre-write my
      stories before I post them

      Do you beta-read: Yes, I do

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Thunderbirds, Lost, Lord of the
      Rings, Harry Potter, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Star Wars

      The fanfiction you will NOT beta read: Slash.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Any

      Hope I can be of some help to someone!