Enter... me

  • shenyu_hiten
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      Name or Alias: Shenyu

      Fav shows: Gundam Seed, G Gundam, Rurouni Kenshin, Meteor Garden,
      etc.

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Linay, Anna-Neko Marstanuki and so on.

      Fav actors and actresses: Jim Carry, Gwenyth Paltro, Zhang Ziyi,
      Gongli and much much more that I cannot recount.

      Webpage address: Fanfiction.net/~Shenyu

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yup, I have already finished 3 and am in
      the process of writting two more fics (One of which needs Beta-
      Reading by the way.

      Do you beta-read: Nope, although I wish I were good enough to help
      out if I can!

      A little about myself:

      I am a 16 year old, self-proclaimed author who loves writting,
      sleeping, running, engaging in physical activity, partying, playing
      videogames, watching TV etc.

      I like writting and bringing complicated plots to life, love reading
      through gushing reviews and is always trying to improve his writing
      skills.

      I came here in search of a Beta-Reader to become the lighthouse on
      the dark, stormy sea for me to guide this humble self-proclaimed
      author through the treaturous waters towards the sunny and beautiful
      land. Meaning, I would like a Beta-Reader to help me improve as an
      author and bring me closer to the pinnicle of writing although I
      believe that there is no "best" but only "better."

      Anyways, that's just a little about myself, I hope to become an
      active member and truly become a part of the community.