Intro and specific request :)

  • fos@outgun.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2000
      Name: Garnet
      Alias: FoS

      Fav shows: Stargate, JAG, X-Files, Babylon 5, Angel, Buffy the
      Vampire Slayer, Legend, MacGyver, Charlie's Angels, Scarecrow & Mrs.
      King, CSI, Hercules reruns...

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Sandra Podoreski, Tanya Krogfoss,
      Graculus, Phoenix E, OzKaren, Nessessitee, Maria Guyan, Miki, AJ
      Nordall

      Fav actors: Richard Dean Anderson, Cary Grant, Brendan Fraser,
      Harrison Ford, Rupert Everett, Bruce Boxleitner
      actresses: Teryl Rothery, Audrey Hepburn, Doris Day, Julia Roberts,
      Kate Jackson

      Webpage address: http://s1ra.tripod.com

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes

      Do you beta-read:
      Yes, but I need to be online with the person like...in a chat or
      something when I do it or else it's not very easy to figure out how
      the author's reacting to my
      corrections/suggestions/comments...especially if it's my first time
      betaing this author.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Stargate, JAG, X-Files, Babylon 5,
      Angel

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G to NC-17

      Hello :)

      Thought I'd do that first and then make my personal request. I'm
      writing a continuous, online novel for Stargate called Beyond Death
      and I have absolutely, mind-bogglingly, wonderful beta-readers, but
      while two of them are very medically-minded (I currently have 5
      altogether), I need someone who is very good at chemicals...like a
      pharmacist or physician and this person needs to be on either AIM or
      ICQ. I know it's probably too specific to get an immediate response,
      but if there's anyone on here or if anyone knows someone who might be
      able to help, I'll be EXTREMELY grateful. I know what I wanna do, but
      I need the little step-by-step ways to get there.

      Thanks,
      Garnet