looking for a beta reader

  • lstprincessakima@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 22, 2000
      hey, im looking for a beta/editor for my orginal story about
      humanioids.androids and a hloe bunch of other stuff. let me know if
      someone wants to read it.
      later days
      Cammy
    • Sondra B
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2005
        Hello,

        I'm looking for a grammar beta to help with my Star Wars stories.  Due to personal views I do not write slash.  All my SW stories are PG in nature, though some are lower and one is rated at PG-13.

        Thanks!
        Sondra
      • kittenfalks1
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 2 11:45 AM
          I've been looking for a beta reader for years every time I get someone
          who says they'll do it they don't. Can I actually count on this group?
          I have both fanfiction and original fiction
        • Desirata43@aol.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 2 11:52 AM
            what fandom Kitten?

            Val 5X5

            I've been looking for a beta reader for years every time I get someone
            who says they'll do it they don't. Can I actually count on this group?
            I have both fanfiction and original fiction

          • RaAyyMOND C
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 2 7:25 PM
              Yes. What Fandoms?
              --- Desirata43@... wrote:

              > what fandom Kitten?
              >

              > Val 5X5

              It's here! Your new message!
            • RaAyyMOND C
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 2 7:28 PM
                A note of caution.

                Before you post your original stuff, think about copy
                righting it.

                Or at the very least copy right the characters.

                If you look up copy righting on a web search, you
                should find what you need.

                --- kittenfalks1 <kittenfalks1@...> wrote:

                > I've been looking for a beta reader for years every
                > time I get someone
                > who says they'll do it they don't. Can I actually
                > count on this group?
                > I have both fanfiction and original fiction

                8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
              • Kitten Skysong
                Message 7 of 10 , Feb 3 10:36 AM

                   let's see Power rangers mostly alot of x-men a crossover series which had become who can I put in it? Mutant X, One CSi miami (which is my least favorite of all the stories I've writen and I might not post it hear its on my webpage but i really don't like it.)

                  A lot of others.
                  http://www.myspace.com/kittenskysong

                  Mutant X Quiz

                  Your Jesse Kilmartin: Jesse Kilmartin is a sweetly naive and good-natured guy in his early 20s who can alter the density of his body at will - going from rock solid as a stone wall one moment-then walking through a stone wall the next. Jesse led a sheltered childhood, and still has a lot to learn about the harsh realities of the world, but he's more than proved himself an invaluable member of MUTANT X.
                  Take this quiz!

                  Quizilla |
                  Join

                  | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

                  > I've been looking for a beta reader for years every
                  > time I get someone
                  > who says they'll do it they don't. Can I actually
                  > count on this group?
                  > I have both fanfiction and original fiction

                  > Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive
                  set of
                  > free safety and security tools, free access to
                  > millions of high-quality videos from across the web,
                  > free AOL Mail and more.

                  It's here! Your new message!
                  http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ features/ mail/

                  Be a PS3 game guru.
                • Kitten Skysong
                  Message 8 of 10 , Feb 3 10:38 AM
                    well considering the crystal warriors are allready on my webpage it might be too late for that. I started writing them for fun not with any intent of pulishing them. Mostly because I didn't know how to publish anything or get anything copyrighted.  I asked someone once and got told to quit being a baby so I don't ask anymore.

                    --- kittenfalks1 <kittenfalks1@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                    > I've been looking for a beta reader for years every
                    > time I get someone
                    > who says they'll do it they don't. Can I actually
                    > count on this group?
                    > I have both fanfiction and original fiction

                    8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
                    http://tools. search.yahoo. com/shortcuts/ #news

                  • Romanse
                    Message 9 of 10 , Feb 3 11:00 AM
                      --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, Kitten Skysong
                      <kittenfalks1@...> wrote:

                      > well considering the crystal warriors are allready on my webpage it
                      might be too late for that. I started writing them for fun not with any
                      intent of pulishing them. Mostly because I didn't know how to publish
                      anything or get anything copyrighted. I asked someone once and got
                      told to quit being a baby so I don't ask anymore.

                      > http://www.myspace.com/kittenskysong

                      One does not have to DO anything to secure copyright protection. If
                      it's your original work, it IS copyright protected. If it makes you
                      feel better, you can always fashion a statement on your website to the
                      effect that your work is original, is copyright protected and that you
                      will persue legal remedies for violations.

                      If the jurisdiction where you live provides for registration, it helps
                      in the TYPE of remedy that may be available to you should someone steal
                      your original work.
                    • Kitten Skysong
                      Message 10 of 10 , Feb 3 11:10 AM
                        hmm maybe I'll do that on the Crystal Warriors thanks.

                        http://www.myspace.com/kittenskysong

                        Mutant X Quiz

                        Your Jesse Kilmartin: Jesse Kilmartin is a sweetly naive and good-natured guy in his early 20s who can alter the density of his body at will - going from rock solid as a stone wall one moment-then walking through a stone wall the next. Jesse led a sheltered childhood, and still has a lot to learn about the harsh realities of the world, but he's more than proved himself an invaluable member of MUTANT X.
                        Take this quiz!

                        Quizilla |
                        Join

                        | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

                        > well considering the crystal warriors are allready on my webpage it
                        might be too late for that. I started writing them for fun not with any
                        intent of pulishing them. Mostly because I didn't know how to publish
                        anything or get anything copyrighted. I asked someone once and got
                        told to quit being a baby so I don't ask anymore.

                        > http://www.myspace. com/kittenskyson g

                        One does not have to DO anything to secure copyright protection. If
                        it's your original work, it IS copyright protected. If it makes you
                        feel better, you can always fashion a statement on your website to the
                        effect that your work is original, is copyright protected and that you
                        will persue legal remedies for violations.

                        If the jurisdiction where you live provides for registration, it helps
                        in the TYPE of remedy that may be available to you should someone steal
                        your original work.

                        Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.