Need a Beta

  • Karin
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2005
      Hi! I'm in need of a Beta and luckily found this place. I've been
      writing (semi-seriously) since last year and recently decided to put
      it on-line. For the moment I'm only looking for someone to correct
      my grammar and check for probabilities, however correct details
      would be good too. I'm from Sweden so English is not my first
      language.

      1. BtVS/Sentinel, Xander-centered, gen, WiP
      2. BtVS/SG1, Daniel/Xander, slash, WiP
      3. BtVS AU, Aus/S/X/Dru, slash, WiP
      3. BtVS Drabbles, gen
      4. Original fiction, slash, WiP
      5. Various half-written ideas (BtVS-crossovers, Mag7, original etc)

      Send me a mail or leave a message in my LJ (link below) if you're
      interested.

      ----------

      Name or Alias: Karin, karinms

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Magnificent 7, Sentinel,
      MacGyver... I usually read more than I watch (both books &
      fanfiction).

      Fav writers of fanfiction: amejisuto, caliadragon, Heather F,
      SukiBlue, Meg Tipper, Setcheti, TwylaJane, NotTasha, LisaRoquin,
      Vathara + others

      Webpage address: http://www.livejournal.com/users/karinms

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, recently started.

      Do you beta-read: I'll help if I can but English is not my first
      language.

      /Karin
    • littlebell1984
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 15, 2007
        Hello,
        i´m new to this group and need a beta for a JAG / Stargate Crossover.
        Pairings are Harm/Mac, Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet.
        This is my first english fic and i think i need a lot of help with
        grammer and stuff.
        I'd appreciate any help.
        Thanks littlebell1984
      • lotusja
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
          I am new. I choose this group because i need a beta, but what's up with
          the spam? However if anyone would like to beta my fanfiction please
          let me know. I write Buffy crossovers. example Buffy and kindred the
          embrace. buffy/Stargate/highlander, buffy/kindred/anita blake.
          buffy/stargate. more info can be found at: www.tthfanfic.com and
          www.fanfiction.net