n00b introduction - another eager beta here

  • xuni q.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      Hello there.
      I am xuni and I'm seeking short stories to beta read. I'm ready for
      anything less than 5,000 words. Anyway, here's my intro.

      Name or Alias: xuni

      Favorite shows: CSI, Yu-Gi-Oh

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Dark Rabbit, K. Silence

      Do you write fanfiction?: Sort of. I write mostly original fiction
      now, but I used to write fanfiction all the time.
      http://www.fictionpress.com/~xuni

      Do you beta-read: Yes. Right now I have a large project, so I'm
      looking for one-shots.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I prefer original fiction, as I'm
      not good at keeping up with TV show plots, but I can do grammar and
      spelling beta work for anything. One-shots only, please. I can do
      slash, het, and femslash.

      The fanfiction you will NOT beta read: Absolutely no suicide or
      self-harm. No InuYasha either.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: R & NC-17 (M & MA)

      Sincerely,
      xuni