Beta needed

  • Dinofly
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 3, 2005
      Hi,
      I'm trying to write in English, actually my second try. As you see my
      English is BAD so I would need someone who can rewrite all sentences,
      is good with gramar and word stock and isn't scared to write a lot of
      critics how I should write better :). And if possible someone who
      would be sometimes online on yahoo, msn, icq or related.
      All my stories are slash and mostly NC-17, hutr-comfort, char death,
      everything pain is in, never comedies. Right now I'm trying a
      Superman-Batman story and still have to finish a Smallville fic.
      Please help, I will be endlesly grateful.
      Warning: I can't write short stories.
      Dinofly
    • Teara
      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 28, 2006
        I need a beta for a femslash That's So Raven Fanfic I just finished.
        I'm looking for someone that's really familiar with the show. So if
        you're interested in being my beta just reply to this post or email me
        directly.

        Teara
      • Isis
        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 29, 2006
          Sorry, I don't beta just wanted to ask where you will post story? I really enjoy reading fanfic with diverse characters. I've been considering starting an interracial femslash group. Good luck with your search.

          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 29, 2006

            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 30, 2006
              I'll be posting it on Fanfiction.net.