Does anyone on this list watch Alias?

  • Bonanza1438@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      Does anyone here watch the show Alias? I need some help with a fanfic, it wont be a hassle. Just a few question from another fans perspective. Thanks in advance.

      Bonanza1438@...
    • nycjulietstar
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, Bonanza1438@a... wrote:

        > Does anyone here watch the show Alias? I need some help with a
        fanfic, it
        > wont be a hassle. Just a few question from another fans perspective.
        Thanks in
        > advance.
        >
        > Bonanza1438@a...

        Yes, I watch Alias, and I'd be happy to help you with your story.
      • freevoice88
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
          I do, but my knowledge is very limited. I've only seen a couple of
          seasons, but I'm trying to rewatch everything. I'll try to help in
          anyway that I can!