Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Willing to beta Lost fics

  • Shabana Khan
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2005
      If anyone needs a "Lost" fanfic beta read email me at orton_qaf@...

    • dhark_charlotte
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 29, 2006
        New member here. I need a beta for my HP/BtVS crossover. Pairings
        are unusual (IMHO). My grammar and spelling are pretty good, need to
        work on my tenses and continuity. Basically someone to let me know if
        things are flowing well and making sense and to bounce ideas off of.
      • - -
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2006
          I'd love to beta for you if you haven't already found someone.
          And I wouldn't mind about the unusual pairings.

          Saraste