I need a beta....

  • LexanaForbidden@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2005
      I'm writing a "Lost" fanfic. Does anyone think they could help me with my story. I need to make sure the characters are in check and if the story itself sounds good, also need help with some grammar. Thanks in advance.
    • Shabana Khan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2005

        Ack someone sent me a smallville story to beta and I deleted the story by accident. It was 15 chapters, and I am sure it was someone named Lizzy...so sorry. If you could re email me at orton_qaf@.......