Potential in Smallville

  • freevoice88
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2005
      So, I am currently writing chapter 8 for a story of mine. I have a
      beta, but she is only helpful with grammar and such which is great!
      The problem is, she doesn't really know anything about the crossover.

      It's a Buffy/Smallville crossover and the most my current beta knows
      is Buffy is a slayer and Clark will become Superman. That's about it,
      though she loves Spike.

      But anyway, if anyone can read it over and see if I kept the story
      canon thus far would be really helpful!