Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Need a beta

  • Anonymous
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2005
      hello, i would be happy to beta for you, i have been reading Lord of the Rings every year since I was ten years old, and I am pretty good with grammar, top of my English class in high school. Let me know if you're interested.
    • Shabana Khan
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2005
        If anyone needs a "Lost" fanfic beta read email me at orton_qaf@...

      • dhark_charlotte
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 29, 2006
          New member here. I need a beta for my HP/BtVS crossover. Pairings
          are unusual (IMHO). My grammar and spelling are pretty good, need to
          work on my tenses and continuity. Basically someone to let me know if
          things are flowing well and making sense and to bounce ideas off of.
        • - -
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2006
            I'd love to beta for you if you haven't already found someone.
            And I wouldn't mind about the unusual pairings.

            Saraste