Need a beta

  • todaygirl_2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2005
      Hi
      I'm new and I need a beta for my first LOTR fic.
      I have written other fic's before but they have been
      BtVS and crossover with Buffy fic's. As it is my beta for them is
      working pretty hard as it is and she dosen't whant to beta a fic that
      isn't related to Buffy so I need a beta for this fic.
      Thanks
      Todaygirl
    • Anonymous
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2005
        hello, i would be happy to beta for you, i have been reading Lord of the Rings every year since I was ten years old, and I am pretty good with grammar, top of my English class in high school. Let me know if you're interested.
      • Shabana Khan
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 13, 2005
          If anyone needs a "Lost" fanfic beta read email me at orton_qaf@...

        • dhark_charlotte
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 29, 2006
            New member here. I need a beta for my HP/BtVS crossover. Pairings
            are unusual (IMHO). My grammar and spelling are pretty good, need to
            work on my tenses and continuity. Basically someone to let me know if
            things are flowing well and making sense and to bounce ideas off of.
          • - -
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2006
              I'd love to beta for you if you haven't already found someone.
              And I wouldn't mind about the unusual pairings.

              Saraste