Video Game Beta-reader

  • Silver Scimitar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2005
      Hello, everyone. I was wondering if there are any skilled Beta-readers
      that could help me out. My former beta-reader can no longer work with
      me because of work issues. At the moment I'm mostly a video game fic
      writer though I'm thinkning of branching into anime and T.V. shows
      soon enough. I would just like to finish some of the stories I have up
      and maybe fic the first few chapters since they weren't beta-read at all.

      Thanks ahead of time.

      Silverline Scimitar