Newness

  • freevoice88
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      Look at the newness of me!

      Well, I write for ff.net! I have a couple of stories up: Potential in
      Smallville and Project Slayer!

      I have one for Potential in Smallville, but she only checks grammar
      since she doesn't really watch either shows... I don't have one for
      Project Slayer, though!

      I'll be starting two other stories: an untitled Buffy/Dark Angel and
      then Supernatural Chemistry, which is Buffy/Ats/Supernatural! Anyone
      interested?