GW Beta Needed!

  • loddmusdd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2005
      Hey everyone.

      I'm on my third chapter of a Gundam Wing story I am writing for a
      contest. I would really appreciate anyone who is familiar with the
      series and is fanfiction's to Beta my story.

      I only have one stipulation--no yes people. I've never had a beta
      before, but I really dont want anyone who is just going to agree with
      everything I say and do.

      Thanks a bunch!

      --Loddmusdd--