The Jackal and The Cobra needs a Beta! Wh here likes KaiJou?

  • Kari
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      OK well my usual Beta has started school and no longer has the time
      to go through the messes that I call fan fics, joking really, so I
      was talking to my sis, Rachelle Ryan, and she suggested this site. So
      here we are to get a hold of me IM me with Yahoo at dreamless_moon or
      MSN with Aishi_Cc@... I'm logged is as long as I'm online or
      just drop me a line at the above e-mail.

      Title: The Jackal and The Cobra
      Posted @: www.fanfiction.net
      Chapters: 3 completed
      Words: 10,394
      Pages: 48
      Rated: PG13
      Show: Yu-Gi-Oh!
      Type: Yaoi/Shounen-Ai aka Slash
      Pairing: KaiJou aka Kaiba x Jounouchi/Joey only so far
      Genre: Romance/Drama

      Requirements: A Beta who knows the cast's Japanese names and
      something about the last season duded 'The Egyptian Arch'. I prefer
      the Japanese names though not the double u thing for Yugi who is not
      in this fic so if you only know the dubbed names you may want to
      skip. Uses some Egyptian mythology, which is gone over in the intros
      and exits of each chapter since most people do not read what I do and
      Reviewers ask.

      Personal requests: I'd like someone who will add comments,
      suggestions, and ask questions rather then just fixing grammar
      mistakes and the like. I would prefer a KaiJou Otaku who would get
      into this story but as long as you don't hate the paring al is well.
      I have a few other, present set, KaiJou fics that need fixed so if
      you want you can ask about that.

      Overview: Jounouchi, Jou from now on, is talked into becoming a
      Medjai for Atem by his buddy Honda and there meets the priest Seto
      and learns very quickly Seto is pretty but cold. Through the three
      completed chapters various characters from the show are added to
      Jou's little world as he tries to get on Seto's good side which even
      with Mokuba's help is a task in of itself. This fic will run up to
      the big fight when priests are killed off and Atem dies but will
      likely not run into the future unless bugged enough. All in all a
      basic KaiJou with a twist not a lot people on FNN have used to my
      knowledge but I have not read them all.

      "He is spirited at least," Seto commented with a smirk,
      "If the puppy survives a day with the trainers I say keep him."
      Jounouchi growled. `Arrogant is putting it lightly. I'll show
      him.'

      This is just a clip I think sums up their first meeting
      note Seto is talking to Atem just for a visual image there. You can
      read the first 2 chapters on FFN without their corrections if you
      want to read part of this fic before agree to Beta it just look up
      Aishi-Cc who is me maybe you've read something of mine before?