Looking for Inuyasha Beta

  • Soranji
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2005
      Hello I'm new and I'm looking for an Inuyasha beta reader for my
      story. The story is currently rated M or R because I've edited it to
      put it on ff.net. The original story is rated NC-17 but I'm mainly
      looking to a beta for the R version. The story features a Kouga/Kagome
      pairing. If anyone is interested please let me know.