Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Re: Newbie Intro- Beta Available

  • Littlechick_ca
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2005
      Hi,

      I'd have no problem beta'ing your story. Feel free to
      send it over at any time

      :D
      --- secret_yet_not_very_creative
      <secret_yet_not_very_creative@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com,
      "littlechick_ca"
      <littlechick_ca@y...> wrote:
      > Hi! I've got too much free time on my hands and
      would be more
      than
      > happy to beta any and everything. (I really need
      something to keep
      > me awake at my ridiculously boring job)
      >
      > Here's some info about me:
      > Name- Littlechick_ca/Rawiyaparand if you're on
      Livejournal

      > Favourite Shows- Buffy, Angel, Desperate Housewives,
      Lost

      > Favourite Writers- Oh, my! There are so many on LJ
      that I couldn't
      > list them all. Most of them are fantastic
      LOTR/Lost/Alexander/30STM
      > slash writers that I'm incredibly jealous of.
      >
      > Favourite Actors/Actresses- The LOTR peeps, Angelina
      Joli, Brad
      > Pitt, Jared Leto, Vin Diesel, Matt Damon, Rachel
      McAdams

      > Webpage- Nope
      >
      > Do I write any fandoms- I'm starting to, but I'm not
      confident
      > enough to post it anywhere yet.
      >
      > Beta'd before- Yup, mostly LOTR, 30STM slash
      >
      > What I will beta- Again, any and everything. I
      don't know too
      much
      > about Harry Potter, unfortunately, so I probably
      wouldn't be
      useful
      > for anything other than grammar, but otherwise, I'm
      cool. I'll
      read
      > anything from G/PG13 to NC17.

      Would you be willing to beta a Buffy story of mine?

      Terms of Service.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Shabana Khan
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 13, 2005

        I'm willing to beta for anyone who needs it.

        I'll beta:

        Smallville, Lost, Veronica Mars, Buffy, Angel, Roswell, Charmed, Queer as Folk, original slash, band slash.

        Just email me at orton_qaf@...