Re: Newbie Intro- Beta Available

  • secret_yet_not_very_creative
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 11, 2005
      --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "littlechick_ca"
      <littlechick_ca@y...> wrote:
      > Hi! I've got too much free time on my hands and would be more
      than
      > happy to beta any and everything. (I really need something to keep
      > me awake at my ridiculously boring job)
      >
      > Here's some info about me:
      > Name- Littlechick_ca/Rawiyaparand if you're on Livejournal
      >
      > Favourite Shows- Buffy, Angel, Desperate Housewives, Lost
      >
      > Favourite Writers- Oh, my! There are so many on LJ that I couldn't
      > list them all. Most of them are fantastic
      LOTR/Lost/Alexander/30STM
      > slash writers that I'm incredibly jealous of.
      >
      > Favourite Actors/Actresses- The LOTR peeps, Angelina Joli, Brad
      > Pitt, Jared Leto, Vin Diesel, Matt Damon, Rachel McAdams
      >
      > Webpage- Nope
      >
      > Do I write any fandoms- I'm starting to, but I'm not confident
      > enough to post it anywhere yet.
      >
      > Beta'd before- Yup, mostly LOTR, 30STM slash
      >
      > What I will beta- Again, any and everything. I don't know too
      much
      > about Harry Potter, unfortunately, so I probably wouldn't be
      useful
      > for anything other than grammar, but otherwise, I'm cool. I'll
      read
      > anything from G/PG13 to NC17.

      Would you be willing to beta a Buffy story of mine?
    • Littlechick_ca
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2005
        Hi,

        I'd have no problem beta'ing your story. Feel free to
        send it over at any time

        :D

        ---------------------------------
        <littlechick_ca@y...> wrote:
        > Hi! I've got too much free time on my hands and
        would be more
        than
        > happy to beta any and everything. (I really need
        something to keep
        > me awake at my ridiculously boring job)
        >
        > Here's some info about me:
        > Name- Littlechick_ca/Rawiyaparand if you're on
        Livejournal

        > Favourite Shows- Buffy, Angel, Desperate Housewives,
        Lost

        > Favourite Writers- Oh, my! There are so many on LJ
        that I couldn't
        > list them all. Most of them are fantastic
        LOTR/Lost/Alexander/30STM
        > slash writers that I'm incredibly jealous of.
        >
        > Favourite Actors/Actresses- The LOTR peeps, Angelina
        Joli, Brad
        > Pitt, Jared Leto, Vin Diesel, Matt Damon, Rachel
        McAdams

        > Webpage- Nope
        >
        > Do I write any fandoms- I'm starting to, but I'm not
        confident
        > enough to post it anywhere yet.
        >
        > Beta'd before- Yup, mostly LOTR, 30STM slash
        >
        > What I will beta- Again, any and everything. I
        don't know too
        much
        > about Harry Potter, unfortunately, so I probably
        wouldn't be
        useful
        > for anything other than grammar, but otherwise, I'm
        cool. I'll
        read
        > anything from G/PG13 to NC17.

        Would you be willing to beta a Buffy story of mine?

        Terms of Service.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Shabana Khan
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 13, 2005

          I'm willing to beta for anyone who needs it.

          I'll beta:

          Smallville, Lost, Veronica Mars, Buffy, Angel, Roswell, Charmed, Queer as Folk, original slash, band slash.

          Just email me at orton_qaf@...