Looking for a Beta for a Buffy story

  • secret_yet_not_very_creative
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2005
      I'm going to be posting the story on ff.net. I think it'll be at
      least PG-rated...if needed, might will go up.

      My story is untitled right now, but I have a vague outline in my mind
      of how I want the story to be played out. It is set 30 years
      after "Chosen." There is a meteor heading Earth's way and obviously,
      Buffy or any other Slayer cannot stop it. So, the basic premise of
      this story is about how everyone lives out their final days after
      finding out about the meteor. There will be no "deux ex machina."
      The meteor will not suddenly detract from its path nor will it explode
      due to the efforts of a group of scientists diligent in their drilling
      and implanting a bomb.

      I don't know if there will be pairings, but if there is one, then
      there will be one.

      If interested, please do let me know.