Need a Beta

  • Sami
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2005
      Hiya Im looking for a Beta for a Batman Begins fic Im writing - mostly
      for grammar. Plot/content would be a plus, but not needed. Its slash
      (not smut!), in case that turns anyone off, but at most a hard pg-13.
      Please let me know if anyone is interested

      -Sami
    • Karin
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2005
        Hi! I'm in need of a Beta and luckily found this place. I've been
        writing (semi-seriously) since last year and recently decided to put
        it on-line. For the moment I'm only looking for someone to correct
        my grammar and check for probabilities, however correct details
        would be good too. I'm from Sweden so English is not my first
        language.

        1. BtVS/Sentinel, Xander-centered, gen, WiP
        2. BtVS/SG1, Daniel/Xander, slash, WiP
        3. BtVS AU, Aus/S/X/Dru, slash, WiP
        3. BtVS Drabbles, gen
        4. Original fiction, slash, WiP
        5. Various half-written ideas (BtVS-crossovers, Mag7, original etc)

        Send me a mail or leave a message in my LJ (link below) if you're
        interested.

        ----------

        Name or Alias: Karin, karinms

        Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Magnificent 7, Sentinel,
        MacGyver... I usually read more than I watch (both books &
        fanfiction).

        Fav writers of fanfiction: amejisuto, caliadragon, Heather F,
        SukiBlue, Meg Tipper, Setcheti, TwylaJane, NotTasha, LisaRoquin,
        Vathara + others

        Webpage address: http://www.livejournal.com/users/karinms

        Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, recently started.

        Do you beta-read: I'll help if I can but English is not my first
        language.

        /Karin
      • littlebell1984
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 15 10:11 AM
          Hello,
          i´m new to this group and need a beta for a JAG / Stargate Crossover.
          Pairings are Harm/Mac, Sam/Jack, Daniel/Janet.
          This is my first english fic and i think i need a lot of help with
          grammer and stuff.
          I'd appreciate any help.
          Thanks littlebell1984
        • lotusja
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 29, 2007
            I am new. I choose this group because i need a beta, but what's up with
            the spam? However if anyone would like to beta my fanfiction please
            let me know. I write Buffy crossovers. example Buffy and kindred the
            embrace. buffy/Stargate/highlander, buffy/kindred/anita blake.
            buffy/stargate. more info can be found at: www.tthfanfic.com and
            www.fanfiction.net