Main Beta for HP

  • litotes1980
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      Hey there,
      I just started to write fanfiction and up to now my longest story is
      in German (my native tongue), but I wrote some drabbles and one (a
      little) longer fic in English.
      Like mentioned English is my second language. So I would need someone
      who can look over my grammar and punctuation. If this someone could
      point out weaknesses in plot, characterisation etc. and give me
      his/her honest opinion as well that would be awesome.
      I write mostly in the Harry Potter fandom. I like a lot pairings, but
      I tend to write slash and higher ratings (which means my beta should
      be over 18).
      I'm not sure if that is usual, but you could say I'm looking for a
      "permanent beta". Usually I don't have to post fics up to a fixed
      date, so there wouldn't be any time pressure.
      Hope to hear from you! :D