Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Willing to beta

Expand Messages
  • dehc
    Do you livejounal?
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 25, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      Do you livejounal?

      On 8/25/05, towntroubadour <towntroubadour@...> wrote:
      I'm willing to be a beta reader for anyone, but I would prefer writers
      of Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, or Smallville fanfiction, because
      those are the ones I know the most about and would be the most help
      with. I am very good with grammar and spelling, I actually enjoy
      it. :) Email or IM if interested.




      Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!



      SPONSORED LINKS
      Tv show Reality tv shows Friends tv show


      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




    • Liz McNeil
      I d love for you to take a look at my story. My e-mail is: ballisticliz@yahoo.ca hope to hear from you soon, Lizzy ...
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 25, 2005
      • 0 Attachment
        I'd love for you to take a look at my story.

        My e-mail is: ballisticliz@...

        hope to hear from you soon,

        Lizzy
        --- towntroubadour <towntroubadour@...> wrote:

        > I'm willing to be a beta reader for anyone, but I
        > would prefer writers
        > of Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, or Smallville
        > fanfiction, because
        > those are the ones I know the most about and would
        > be the most help
        > with. I am very good with grammar and spelling, I
        > actually enjoy
        > it. :) Email or IM if interested.
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        > --------------------~-->
        > <font face=arial size=-1><a
        >
        href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hpnc2u7/M=362335.6886444.7839734.2575449/D=groups/S=1707546916:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1125018412/A=2894362/R=0/SIG=138c78jl6/*http://www.networkforgood.org/topics/arts_culture/?source=YAHOO&cmpgn=GRP&RTP=http://groups.yahoo.com/">What
        > would our lives be like without music, dance, and
        > theater?Donate or volunteer in the arts today at
        > Network for Good</a>.</font>
        >
        --------------------------------------------------------------------~->
        >
        >
        > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!
        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >
        > Beta_Unlimited-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
        >
        >
        >
        >
        >


        __________________________________________________
        Do You Yahoo!?
        Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Janelle Pasch
        Liz McNeil wrote: I d love for you to take a look at my story. My e-mail is: ballisticliz@yahoo.ca hope to hear from you soon, Lizzy
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 27, 2005
        • 0 Attachment


          Liz McNeil <ballisticliz@...> wrote:

          I'd love for you to take a look at my story.

          My e-mail is: ballisticliz@...

          hope to hear from you soon,

          Lizzy

           

          Sure, I'd be glad to.

          __________________________________________________
          Do You Yahoo!?
          Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • towntroubadour
          No, I don t do livejournal
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 27, 2005
          • 0 Attachment
            No, I don't do livejournal
          • towntroubadour
            I have a blog, though.
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 27, 2005
            • 0 Attachment
              I have a blog, though.
            Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.