Willing to beta

  • towntroubadour
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 25, 2005
      I'm willing to be a beta reader for anyone, but I would prefer writers
      of Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, or Smallville fanfiction, because
      those are the ones I know the most about and would be the most help
      with. I am very good with grammar and spelling, I actually enjoy
      it. :) Email or IM if interested.
    • dehc
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 25, 2005
        Do you livejounal?

        On 8/25/05, towntroubadour <towntroubadour@...> wrote:
        I'm willing to be a beta reader for anyone, but I would prefer writers
        of Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, or Smallville fanfiction, because
        those are the ones I know the most about and would be the most help
        with. I am very good with grammar and spelling, I actually enjoy
        it. :) Email or IM if interested.

        Tv show Reality tv shows Friends tv show

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      • Liz McNeil
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 25, 2005
          I'd love for you to take a look at my story.

          My e-mail is: ballisticliz@...

          hope to hear from you soon,

          Lizzy
          --- towntroubadour <towntroubadour@...> wrote:

          > I'm willing to be a beta reader for anyone, but I
          > would prefer writers
          > of Harry Potter, Gilmore Girls, or Smallville
          > fanfiction, because
          > those are the ones I know the most about and would
          > be the most help
          > with. I am very good with grammar and spelling, I
          > actually enjoy
          > it. :) Email or IM if interested.

          > --------------------~-->

          > would our lives be like without music, dance, and
          > theater?Donate or volunteer in the arts today at
          > Network for Good</a>.</font>

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Janelle Pasch
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 27, 2005

            Liz McNeil <ballisticliz@...> wrote:

            I'd love for you to take a look at my story.

            My e-mail is: ballisticliz@...

            hope to hear from you soon,

            Lizzy

            Sure, I'd be glad to.