Newbie Intro- Willing To Beta

  • nycjulietstar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2005
      Hi! I'm new to this group and I'm willing to beta read.

      Name or Alias: Ronnie

      Fav shows: Alias, The O.C. Desperate Housewives

      Fav writers of fanfiction: None really, I read so many fics.

      Webpage address: None.

      Do you write fanfiction?:Yes. If you would like to see my work, it's
      at http://www.fanfiction.net/u/145603/

      Do you beta-read: No, but I want to start.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from the shows stated
      above. I'm also willing to check for grammar and spelling in all
      other fics and I can do original work too.

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R, no NC-17