Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com

  • DeanieBTVS@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 4, 1999
      Name or Alias: Deanie

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Jenni W., Rebecca Carefoot, Felicity, Robyn the
      snowshoe hare

      Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, Alyson Hannigan, Nicholas Brendon,
      Sarah Michelle Gellar...also Haylie Johnson and Ashley Johnson

      Webpage address: http://buffy.acmecity.com/bruxsa/327

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yep, but I have yet to post.

      Do you beta-read: I haven't yet, but I'd be willing to...

      The fanfiction you will beta read: only Buffy stuff, because I don't watch
      enough of any other show to do other fanfic justice

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R

      Deanie
    • buffy c. hawthorne
      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 8, 1999
        ok, here's my plea for help and my intro.

        > Name or Alias: buffy c. hawthorne
        >
        > Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
        >
        > Fav writers of fanfiction: hmmm, i don't really have one. i like most
        buffy fic and haven't read much else

        > Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz, &James
        Marsters

        > Webpage address: None.
        >
        > Do you write fanfiction?: i write buffyfic. if you want me to email you
        some of my work just ask

        > Do you beta-read: uhhh i don't think you could trust me to a) do it on
        time or b) do a good job.

        > The fanfiction you will beta read: i'll do buffy fic if some one reallllly
        needs it.

        > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to R, i'm a minor.

        I NEED A BETA READER!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

        buffy hawthorne
        writer of "Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust", "Willow gets a C" and "Truth or
        Dare, Spike?"
        listowner of BtVSfic
        subscribe at ---> http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/BtVSfic

      • Annie M
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 10, 1999
          >Name or Alias: Annie
          >
          >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer!
          >
          >Fav writers of fanfiction: Tracey, laura
          >
          >Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigan, SMG, drew barrymore
          >
          >Webpage address: None.
          >
          >Do you write fanfiction?:I love to
          >
          >Do you beta-read: Of course.
          >
          >The fanfiction you will beta read:I love all WB fanfic-and if you have any
          >Buffy fanfic just send it my way-You don't even have to ask, I love all
          >Buffy fanfic-promise!
          >
          >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17

          Hope to hear form you guys soon.
          -annie

        • Mttnews@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 16, 1999
            > Name or Alias: Michele
            >
            > Fav shows:
            Too many to count, currently: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender, UFO,
            B7, WotW, Sandbaggers, Shadow Chasers, Pros, VttBotS, Red Dwarf, Insp Morse,
            etc.

            > Fav writers of fanfiction:
            Ellis Ward and many, many others

            > Fav actors and actresses:
            don't have any

            > Webpage address:
            None.

            > Do you write fanfiction?:
            Of course and I'm looking for some kind yet perverted soul willing to beta a
            Sherlock Holmes slash story and a Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea gen story

            > Do you beta-read:
            Of course.

            > The fanfiction you will beta read:
            For UFO, WotW, Shadow Chasers, VttBotS, Sandbaggers, Red Dwarf or Insp
            Morse.

            > The ratings of fiction you will beta read:
            From G to NC-17 (not good with the adult stuff though, prefer G)
          • kendrasspirit
            Message 5 of 27 , Jun 25, 1999
              >Name or Alias: kendrasspirit
              >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Dawsons Creek, Felicity
              >Fav writers of fanfiction: got lots of em. Basically, anyone who can write lots of good W/X fic.
              >Fav actors and actresses:Nicholas Brendon, Alyson Hannigan
              >Webpage address: http://geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Lot/5484/
              >Do you write fanfiction?: yep, but I haven't posted yet.
              >Do you beta-read: Sometimes. I'd like to more though.
              >The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything, any rating it doesn't matter, I try not to judge on my opinions & stick to the story
              The fic you will beta-read: From G to NC-17

              My ICQ number is 24070889 incase anyone wants to message me.
              kendrasspirit

              Sign-up for free Buffy the Vampire Slayer e-mail at
              http://www.buffymail.com
            • Semperjax@xxx.xxx
              Message 6 of 27 , Jun 26, 1999
                In a message dated 6/26/99 7:29:03 PM Central Daylight Time,

                << Subj: [Beta_Unlimited] Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com
                Date: 6/26/99 7:29:03 PM Central Daylight Time
                From: Beta_Unlimited-owner@onelist.com
                To: semperjax@...

                .

                Name or Alias: Beth,,,,aka Hippo, or Bethy1

                Fav shows: X-FILES all the way baby and of course my down to earth show J*A*G

                Fav writers of fanfiction: Umm theres way to many to name

                Fav actors and actresses:David Duchovny, David James Elliot, Gillian
                Anderson, Catherine Bell, John Travolta, etc etc

                Webpage address: None.

                Do you write fanfiction?: yes i do i just cant seem to get them online for
                you guys to read

                Do you beta-read: uhhh whats that
              • Efrat Morad
                Message 7 of 27 , Jul 8 3:34 PM
                  hey
                  does anyone need a reader?
                  i know i do :)
                  EFRAT
                • Spazzie of Mars
                  Message 8 of 27 , Jul 11 12:40 AM
                    Name or Alias: Spazzie

                    Fav shows: Roswell, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Popular..and some others I
                    cant think of at this moment

                    Fav writers of fanfiction: Dont really have any favs..

                    Fav actors and actresses: Hmmm.... Alyson Hannigan, David Boreanaz, Seth
                    Green...Um.... Cristian Bale, and that guy who plays Max on Roswell(For
                    the Life of me, I cant remember his name, this late)

                    Webpage address: Not yet... Im working on one though

                    Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah....

                    Do you beta-read: I havent yet...

                    The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything...

                    The ratings of fiction you will beta read: G - NC-17

                  • Doc 23
                    Message 9 of 27 , Jul 29 7:08 AM
                      Name or Alias: Doc

                      Fav shows: SOF, Highlander:The Raven, Space: Above & Beyond, JAG, Xena,
                      Charmed, Buffy, South Park

                      Fav writers of fanfiction: Kath, Rocky, Jennifer, Koshie, Jessie Albano, Ray
                      S., SpecOpsFan, and others I Just can't remember, Sorry!!!

                      Fav actors and actresses: John Wayne, Mel Gibson, Elizabeth Gracen, David
                      James Elliot, Catherine Bell, Lucy Lawless, Melinda Clarke, Brad Johnson,
                      Tim Abell, Kristen Cloke, & the others from S:AAB - (McQueen & Hawkes
                      especially!.

                      Webpage address: None.

                      Do you write fanfiction?: Trying

                      Do you beta-read: I won't tell!

                      The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows & others as
                      well. I love reading!!

                      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything: From G to NC-17
                    • Doc 23
                      Message 10 of 27 , Jul 29 7:11 AM
                        Name or Alias: Doc

                        Fav shows: SOF, Highlander:The Raven, Space: Above & Beyond, JAG, Xena,
                        Charmed, Buffy, South Park

                        Fav writers of fanfiction: Kath, Rocky, Jennifer, Koshie, Jessie Albano, Ray
                        S., SpecOpsFan, and others I Just can't remember, Sorry!!!

                        Fav actors and actresses: John Wayne, Mel Gibson, Elizabeth Gracen, David
                        James Elliot, Catherine Bell, Lucy Lawless, Melinda Clarke, Brad Johnson,
                        Tim Abell, Kristen Cloke, & the others from S:AAB - (McQueen & Hawkes
                        especially!.

                        Webpage address: None - Working on it.

                        Do you write fanfiction?: Trying

                        Do you beta-read: I won't tell!

                        The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows & others as
                        well. I love reading!!

                        The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything: From G to NC-17
                      • lucid dreamer
                        Message 11 of 27 , Aug 7, 1999
                          Name: Sandy Adams

                          Fave shows: Okay, this is a long list, so I'm only going to hit the
                          highlights. <g> Here goes! Knight Rider, Dark Shadows, ST:TOS, Battlestar
                          Galactica, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Forever Knight, Stargate SG-1,
                          Highlander, The Crow:Stairway To Heaven, Quantum Leap, Remington Steele, The
                          Incredible Hulk, Real Ghostbusters, Transformers, Alien Nation, The X-Files,
                          Charmed,...Oops, I said I'd keep it brief, didn't I? <g>

                          Fave fan fiction writers: lots here too, but just off the top of my head,
                          Kathy Resch, Marcy Robin, Maria Dunn, Trish Bennett, Tanaquil, elfin, Gryph,
                          Jean Graham, Virginia Waldron, Dale Clark, and more!

                          Webpages: http://www.angelfire.com/al2/fanfiction/index.html
                          http://www.angelfire.com/al2/sandyshadows/index.html
                          http://homepages.msn.com/TimesSquare/cyberkat33/index.html

                          Do you write fan fiction? Yes. Lots of it, though I tend to take a long
                          time to finish anything...

                          Do you beta? Sometimes. I don't tend to have much time available for it,
                          though I do enjoy doing it when I can.

                          What would you beta? Anything in any of my fave genres. Up to an R
                          rating...I really don't care for *very* explicit fic.

                          Currently looking for someone to beta several Dark Shadows fics (mostly
                          short), a Fright Night fic, and some crossovers.
                        • vez s
                          Message 12 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                            From: Beta_Unlimited-owner@onelist.com
                            To: zeovez@...
                            Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Welcome to Beta_Unlimited@onelist.com
                            Date: 10 Aug 1999 04:37:45 -0000

                            HI....:o)
                            Thanx for the warm welcome.As requested, here the the data all about me...

                            Name or Alias: Avenia or Vez

                            Fav movie: Star Wars

                            Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender, both Highlander shows
                            (series and Raven), StarGate, Earth: Final Conflict, uhh I know i have more
                            too wirte but i can't remember...;p ....i'm a TV addict.

                            Fav writers of fanfiction:hmm...a lot...there are a lot of talented ppl out
                            there

                            Fav actors and actresses: Peter Wingfield, Von Flores, Anthony Steward Head,
                            Sarah Michelle Gellar

                            The fanfiction you will beta read: The above shows I mentioned but anything
                            else would be fine by me...

                            Webpage address: None.

                            Do you write fanfiction?: Yeah, i'm in the middle of an Earth: Final
                            conflict fanfic

                            Do you beta-read: Yep...isn't why i'm here?

                            Anyway itz been fun filling in this form. Hope someone gives me a fanfic to
                            read.....soon...

                            Okie..i haveta go now. The real world awaits.

                            TTFN
                            (Ta ta for now)

                            Vez
                          • Savio DiNerezzza
                            Message 13 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                              Now that, that is over with....Welcome to my
                              list. Why don't you introduce yourself.

                              Hi. Nice to meet you.

                              Name: Andrea Clarice Winborn
                              Alias: Angel, or Clarice

                              Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
                              Highlander:The Raven (and the original), Forever
                              Knight, The Crow; Stairway to Heaven and The Sentinel

                              Fav writers of fanfiction: Andrea Charleville, F.F.
                              Calliope, Olympia Bobou, Barb G, Janeen Grohsmeyer.

                              Fav actors and actresses: David Boreanaz, Michael T.
                              Weiss, Elizabeth Gracen, Marc Dacascos, Anthony
                              Steward Head and Peter Wingfield.

                              Webpage address:
                              http;//members.tripod.com/~Winborn/1.html
                              http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/3848/index.html
                              Both are still under construction.

                              Do you write fanfiction?: Been thinkin' about it. Not
                              yet though.

                              Do you beta-read: Yes.

                              The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything.

                              The ratings of fiction you will beta read:
                              Everything.

                              Thanks!

                              Clarice
                            • Kelly Mullins
                              Message 14 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                                I've been on the list for quite a while but I've never sent this... so here
                                goes

                                > Name or Alias: Kelly
                                >
                                > Fav shows: X-Files, Pretender
                                >
                                > Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Anfa, Melissa, Maria,
                                Sandra, Jennifer.

                                > Fav actors and actresses: Mitch Pileggi , Andrea Parker, Michael T. Weiss,
                                Nick Lea

                                http://members.aol.com/musicgrl5 (Not mine)
                                > Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
                                > Do you beta-read: I can
                                >
                                > The fanfiction you will beta read: X-Files, Pretender, St:Voy, St. DS9
                                >
                                > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: What ever

                              • Savio DiNerezzza
                                Message 15 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999
                                  I just send out oan email, but one of the addresses
                                  was wrong, so I'm reposting the adresses.

                                  Webpage address:
                                  http://members.tripod.com/~Winborn/1.html
                                  http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Market/3848/index.html

                                  Clarice
                                • Kelly MCkenzie
                                  Message 16 of 27 , Aug 11, 1999

                                    > Name or Alias: Harmmac
                                    >
                                    > Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Pretender,
                                    >JAG & The X-Files, The Practice.
                                    >
                                    > Fav writers of fanfiction: Liza,Kathleen Klatte & heaps of other I
                                    can't think of at this hour in the morning!!.

                                    > Fav actors and actresses: Steven Culp,David James Elliott, Catherine
                                    Bell, John M. Jackson, Michael T. Weiss, Andrea Parker etc.

                                  • RaptorJC@aol.com
                                    Message 17 of 27 , Aug 25, 1999
                                      Hello. :-)

                                      I'm new, so here's some info about me.

                                      Name: RaptorJC
                                      Fav. Shows: The X-Files, Star Trek (Last 3 series more than the original),
                                      The
                                      Pretender, Profiler, ER, Homicide: Life on the Streets,
                                      Due South
                                      Fav. Writers: You want me to pick? <G> I have too many, to be honest.
                                      Fav. Actors/Actresses: Anyone from those shows above except Mimi Rodgers
                                      (XF),
                                      Tom Hanks, John Travolta, Nicolas Cage,
                                      Meg Ryan
                                      Beta Read Fic: I can check anything for spelling, grammar, punctuation... I
                                      can give
                                      comments on pretty much anything, but I'd be able to
                                      offer more on
                                      the shows listed in my favorite show list
                                      Beta Read Ratings: G-NC-17
                                      Have I Beta Read Before: Yes
                                      Do I Write Fanfic: Yes
                                      Homepage Addy: http://members.aol.com/RaptorJC/index.htm (Links from there
                                      my Story Site, Features, and Link Pages)

                                      Hmm. That's pretty much it. Just wanted to introduce myself.

                                      ~RaptorJC
                                    • kimberly91@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
                                      Message 18 of 27 , Sep 8, 1999
                                        Hi...I'm new to the list...

                                        Kim
                                        age-27

                                        fav. shows- Buffy, Charmed, Xena, Highlander, Sliders(before Maggie), Le
                                        Femme Nakita, and Farscape.

                                        fav. actors/actresses- Sarah Geller, David Boreanaz, James Masters,
                                        Kevin Smith, Renee O'Conner, Holly Marie Combs and Jerry O' Connell.

                                        fav. writers- Steve(can't remember how to spell his last name), who
                                        writes the Wanderer series; Richard Ruth and anyone else who writes good
                                        x-overs.

                                        write- Nope

                                        Beta read- haven't but will.
                                      • Kendra Blackwell
                                        Message 19 of 27 , Sep 12, 1999
                                          .

                                          >Name or Alias: Kristaphoenix or Kendra
                                          >
                                          >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Soldier of Fortune Inc ,
                                          >Highlander:The Raven, Seaquest,Generation X, The Young Riders and Charmed
                                          >
                                          >Fav writers of fanfiction: I haven't read a whole lot yet except for
                                          >Seaquest fiction and my favorites there are Alexia/Sabrina and A.T.
                                          >
                                          >Fav actors and actresses: Sarah Michelle Gellar, Elizabeth Gracen, Melinda
                                          >Clark, Jonothan Bramdis, Terri Ferrell, Yvonne Suhor, James Brolin, Claire
                                          >Danes, Claire Wren and Shannon Dougherty.
                                          >
                                          >Webpage address: None.
                                          >
                                          >Do you write fanfiction?: I've writen two for Seaquest, am in the middle of
                                          >two for Generation X, and have a great idea for one for The Young Riders.
                                          >
                                          >Do you beta-read: Only offline but I would love to Beta for anyone who
                                          >needs it.
                                          >
                                          >The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows as stated
                                          >above. But I can also check for grammar and spelling in all other fics too!
                                          >I'm flexible!(Ditto!)
                                          >
                                          >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17(Tame, Mild,
                                          >Disturbing, Steaming, Sexy, Sweet, I LOVE it all!)

                                          To know yourself is to love a stranger
                                          To embrace friends and face any danger.
                                          -Book of Devoured Souls-
                                        • Tairis Anders
                                          Message 20 of 27 , Sep 17, 1999
                                            >Name or Alias: Tairis Anders
                                            >
                                            >Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star trek Battlestar Galactica >
                                            >Fav writers of fanfiction: Spikegrl, Mellissa Rae among loads more>
                                            >Fav actors and actresses: Michelle Pfifer Brad Pitt Jack Nicolson
                                            >
                                            >Webpage address: www.geocities.com\SoHo\
                                            >
                                            >Do you write fanfiction?: Yes
                                            >
                                            >Do you beta-read: Yes
                                            >
                                            >The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from a committed and serious writer>
                                            >The ratings of fiction you will beta read: Anything not gross

                                            Sign-up for free Buffy the Vampire Slayer e-mail at
                                            http://www.buffymail.com
                                          • Jo
                                            Message 21 of 27 , Oct 23, 1999
                                              Name or Alias: Josafeena, or Jo

                                              Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Star Trek: DS9 or Voyager, SG1,
                                              Charmed, Pretender, Prey

                                              Fav writers of fanfiction: Maria Cline, Lori McDonald, Valerie Jones,
                                              Siubhan, Sharon Nuttycombe

                                              Fav actors and actresses: Seth Green, David Boreanaz, Nicholas Brendan,
                                              Kristin Scott-Thomas, Audrey Hepburn, Joseph Fiennes

                                              Webpage address: None.

                                              Do you write fanfiction?: Yes but haven't ever finished one to put it on an
                                              archive

                                              Do you beta-read: Yep, and then some

                                              The fanfiction you will beta read: Buffy, any of the Shows mentioned above,
                                              I'd love some Star Wars or X-Men or any Sci-Fi. I'll do Slash if necessary.

                                              Can't wait to get started!

                                              Love
                                              Jo
                                            • lalslibrary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                              Message 22 of 27 , Oct 28, 1999
                                                >Name or Alias:

                                                Lal Soong

                                                >Fav shows:

                                                Quantum Leap, Star Trek TNG, DS9 and Voyager, X-Files

                                                >Fav writers of fanfiction:

                                                Macedon, Mercutio, Elise Tobler, Brenda Antrim, MC Moose, Julie Evans, Joyce McKibben, Lone Gunguy, Patty Hayes, Sue
                                                Esty (Windsinger), Lisdean Warner, Frank Perricone, Terri Librande, Tracey Hemenover, Carolyn Fulton, Sophie
                                                Masse........Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone....I read *a lot*

                                                >Fav actors and actresses:

                                                Arnold Schwarzenegger, Keanu Reeves, Bruce Willis, Wynonna Ryder, Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock

                                                http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                                                >Do you write fanfiction?:

                                                Yes, for several years. I've posted to the Quantum Leap and Star Trek archives. I write action/adventure, mystery.
                                                The couples I write about are: Picard/Crusher, Worf/Troi, Paris/Torres and Kim/Seven. I'm also a big Data fan.
                                                I am *very* open to critiques.

                                                >Do you beta-read:

                                                I would love to

                                                >The fanfiction you will beta read:

                                                Any of my favorite shows. I probably wouldn't be familiar enough with anything else to do it justice. For X-Files, I
                                                prefer case stories and no MSR. No Riker/Troi and no Worf/Dax.....I am a staunch Worf/Troi supporter. I will not read
                                                slash. I will probably read any other pairing other than the ones stated above as long as it's a male/female pairing.
                                                I will read any length once we've established a beta/writer relation, but on first contact please send something short
                                                (or only the first few pages of a longer piece) so we can determine whether I'm the right beta reader for you.

                                                >The ratings of fiction you will beta read:

                                                From G to NC-17

                                                Lal's Library is now located at:
                                                http://roswell.fortunecity.com/skulls/4

                                                Please vote for my latest quizlet,