Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Newbie Intro- Beta Available

  • Littlechick_ca
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 22, 2005
      Hi,

      Of course, I'd do something original. I'd be honoured
      actually. It's probably easier to beta something
      original, that way you're not constantly thinking
      "this character would never do that"

      Feel free to send me your story,

      Janine
      --- Uchiha Itachi-Hime <vampirefamine@...>
      wrote:

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • secret_yet_not_very_creative
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2005
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "littlechick_ca"
        <littlechick_ca@y...> wrote:
        > Hi! I've got too much free time on my hands and would be more
        than
        > happy to beta any and everything. (I really need something to keep
        > me awake at my ridiculously boring job)
        >
        > Here's some info about me:
        > Name- Littlechick_ca/Rawiyaparand if you're on Livejournal
        >
        > Favourite Shows- Buffy, Angel, Desperate Housewives, Lost
        >
        > Favourite Writers- Oh, my! There are so many on LJ that I couldn't
        > list them all. Most of them are fantastic
        LOTR/Lost/Alexander/30STM
        > slash writers that I'm incredibly jealous of.
        >
        > Favourite Actors/Actresses- The LOTR peeps, Angelina Joli, Brad
        > Pitt, Jared Leto, Vin Diesel, Matt Damon, Rachel McAdams
        >
        > Webpage- Nope
        >
        > Do I write any fandoms- I'm starting to, but I'm not confident
        > enough to post it anywhere yet.
        >
        > Beta'd before- Yup, mostly LOTR, 30STM slash
        >
        > What I will beta- Again, any and everything. I don't know too
        much
        > about Harry Potter, unfortunately, so I probably wouldn't be
        useful
        > for anything other than grammar, but otherwise, I'm cool. I'll
        read
        > anything from G/PG13 to NC17.

        Would you be willing to beta a Buffy story of mine?
      • Littlechick_ca
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2005
          Hi,

          I'd have no problem beta'ing your story. Feel free to
          send it over at any time

          :D

          ---------------------------------
          <littlechick_ca@y...> wrote:
          > Hi! I've got too much free time on my hands and
          would be more
          than
          > happy to beta any and everything. (I really need
          something to keep
          > me awake at my ridiculously boring job)
          >
          > Here's some info about me:
          > Name- Littlechick_ca/Rawiyaparand if you're on
          Livejournal

          > Favourite Shows- Buffy, Angel, Desperate Housewives,
          Lost

          > Favourite Writers- Oh, my! There are so many on LJ
          that I couldn't
          > list them all. Most of them are fantastic
          LOTR/Lost/Alexander/30STM
          > slash writers that I'm incredibly jealous of.
          >
          > Favourite Actors/Actresses- The LOTR peeps, Angelina
          Joli, Brad
          > Pitt, Jared Leto, Vin Diesel, Matt Damon, Rachel
          McAdams

          > Webpage- Nope
          >
          > Do I write any fandoms- I'm starting to, but I'm not
          confident
          > enough to post it anywhere yet.
          >
          > Beta'd before- Yup, mostly LOTR, 30STM slash
          >
          > What I will beta- Again, any and everything. I
          don't know too
          much
          > about Harry Potter, unfortunately, so I probably
          wouldn't be
          useful
          > for anything other than grammar, but otherwise, I'm
          cool. I'll
          read
          > anything from G/PG13 to NC17.

          Would you be willing to beta a Buffy story of mine?

          Terms of Service.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Shabana Khan
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 13, 2005

            I'm willing to beta for anyone who needs it.

            I'll beta:

            Smallville, Lost, Veronica Mars, Buffy, Angel, Roswell, Charmed, Queer as Folk, original slash, band slash.

            Just email me at orton_qaf@...