Re: [Beta_Unlimited] beta needed, surprise surprise... *G*

  • Uchiha Itachi-Hime
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2005
      I'd be glad to help you. (i've worked with non-natives alot) I don't just do grammar, I comment on the writing itself so be forewarned. Please, send whatever you got to vampirefamine@... I'd be more than happy to help. (i'm supremely interested in the island fic)

      hazelsuomi wrote:
      so yes, beta reader needed.

      i'm into
      *lotr rps
      *star wars (obi/ani, and rps)
      *bend it like beckham (jess/jules)

      so basically mainly slash.. also,

      *er (luka/sam) but just occationally..
      *and a new obsession, the island, haven't really written anything yet
      but slash and het ll probably happen at some point...)

      i need someone to check the grammar (i'm not a native and only human
      thus i do make mistakes *G*) and give me ideas on how to improve the
      story. really, ideas. my fics are usually short...

      i'm currently working on a sort of a western viggo/elijah, scribbled
      something about lincoln six echo (the island), and i'm desperately
      trying to update my bend it like beckham(jules/jess/oc) series.

      reply to group or email me directly ( oviaukko@... )

      thanks!

      heidi