Re: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited

  • oviaukko
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 13, 2005
      so, i've already asked people to beta for me but since the welcome
      message included a request for an introduction, here you go.

      ~~~

      Name or Alias: Heidi (aka. Hazel or oviaukko)

      Fav shows/movies: the Island, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the
      Caribbean, Queer as Folk, Lost, Star Wars, Brokeback Mountain, OC,
      Fight Club, Moulin Rouge, ...tbc?

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Oh, there are many. <lj user=tuuli1109>,
      <lj user=monchy>, <lj user=bahama_breeze77> to mention a few writers
      of the last few fics i've read.

      Fav actors and actresses: Orlando Bloom (don't say it...), Viggo
      Mortensen, Sean Bean, Ewan McGregor, Scarlett Johansson, Keira
      Knightley, Dominic Monaghan, Billy Boid, Liv Tyler, Johnny Depp,
      Elijah Wood, Natalie Portman, Liam Neeson, Goran Visnjic, Dermot
      Mulroney, Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts, Colin Firth, ....that's not
      even 1/10th!

      Webpage address: http://www.livejournal.com/users/oviaukko/

      Do you write fanfiction?: Yes. Have not in a year or so but now
      starting again. All my fics can be found here:
      http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=oviaukko&keyword=fics&filter=all

      Do you beta-read: Have betad for a friend, mainly just giving my
      opinion on the fic and some suggestions as to the plot. Am currently
      too busy with life and own fics to even beta for her, sorry.

      Hope we all have a blast. *G*

      love,heidi

      --
      "What is an ev0l giraffe anyway? I will eat all the leaves on this tree..."
      ~Eddie Izzard
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 19, 2005
        Welcome to my list. Why don't you introduce yourself. Here's just a
        guideline and my intro.

        > Name or Alias: Sondra
        >
        > Fav shows: Highlander, Battlestar Galactica 2003, and whatever strikes my
        > fancy at the moment.
        >
        > Fav writers of fanfiction: don't have any at the moment
        >
        > Fav actors and actresses: um, don't watch that much tv, maybe Peter
        > Wingfield. . .
        >
        > Webpage address: None.
        >
        > Do you write fanfiction?: Of course
        >
        > Do you beta-read: Of course.
        >
        > The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows as stated
        > above. But I can also check for grammar and spelling in all other fics
        > too! I'm flexible! I will not beta slash (sorry, that's just not my cup
        > o'tea fellas)
        >
        > The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to NC-17

      • sweetkitty
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 12, 2006
          Name or Alias: sweetkitty

          Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angle, Bones, the
          Pretender, Highlander(both), The Sentinel, on occasion
          the Dead Zone, Queer As Folk, 4400 and any show that
          catchs my fancy.

          Fav writers of fanfiction: A lot to name

          Webpage address: have one, but not up yet

          Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, and I've posted.

          I write gen, slash, and crossovers.

          Do you beta-read: No