OT: Chat Reminder...Featuring The Author Of "Complement"

  • Val
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2005
      It's almost time! The chat featuring guest speaker Michele...Author
      of "Complement" will be held tomorrow night August 12th at 9 pm
      EST. The chat will be held on Yahoo Messenger. Buzz me at Desirata41
      on yahoo and, if you're a member of my group...I'll invite you into the
      chat. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at

      I look forward to seeing you all there.

      Val 5X5