Need a beta!- Thank you!

  • orton_qaf
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2005
      Hello,

      My beta is heavily pregnant right now. So she can't beta for me LOL.

      So I was wondering if someone had anytime.

      It's 2471 words, meaning overall 9 pages long. It's part 2 of my
      story. It's band slash between Mest and Good Charlotte. Rated around
      N-17 has ALOT of angst drama, romance maybe slight violence. Is a
      slash story. (Between Joel Madden and Tony Lovato) Also with Jeremiah
      Rangel and Matt Lovato)

      If anyone can, and do it in a about 4 to 5 days for me email me at
      orton_qaf@....

      Thank you!