Offering help

  • tangerinac
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 8:08 PM
      I asked for help on the other post, now I'm offering it.

      I never beta-read before, but I'd like to try. I'm good in the
      creative part (plot & character development, making a story
      interesting...), but don't count on me for grammar & sentence
      structure.

      I will read fan fictions on anything horror (no Buffy though), Angel
      (1st and 2nd seasons only!), X-Men, Alias, and Saint Seiya.

      Mileni